Friday, March 23, 2018

KEY TO SUCCES PART 1


Hello ladies and gents, I know it seems I’ve taken the longest break since my last post, I’ve been a hella busy with stuffs so personal to me that I just can’t put on hold, that doesn’t mean that my heart isn’t with you or the blog. Each time I sit to relax I think of what I could do or write just to lift the spirit of someone out there. One thing I keep saying to myself is that life isn’t tough and wouldn’t be for me ‘cause whatever you profess is what would happen. Positivity is KEY in whatever you wanna achieve in this life.

Are you one of those people who say I don’t have money to eat or I don’t think I can make it or God has forgotten me I can’t get there? Look here stop that immediately else I would be angry with you, lol. Actually guys on a serious note it’s time to get up and make the most out of yourself. It isn’t easy to get to the top in life but you can work yourself to the top. It’s simple! Ok not as simple as it is but hey peeps we all need to start from somewhere. If you are passionate about the academics you can start by enrolling in an adult learning, if you don’t have the financial capacity to do this engage in a handwork that would enable to begin at least. After all there a lot of people who do odd jobs just to scale themselves through?

Are you one who has graduated but yet no job? My sister, my brother don’t just sit down watching TV, get up and go out there! Even if you have an uncle or aunt or someone that is going to help you they won’t bring an employment letter to your house, abeg no dull yourself. If you don’t pester on you would not get anything. Funny enough this days I feel so happy when I see a lot of young people doing well for themselves, the same way some are developing themselves the same way some are soo lazy. All fingers are not equal all brains are not the same, says me. The fact that someone might be more intelligent than you doesn’t make you a dullard or never do well prove to them and the society that no particular condition is permanent.

Another thing to take note of is what to do, don’t do things because others’ are doing don’t do something just because you feel if you do it you would make money from it, most people who start their life with that kind of mindset crash land before it even starts, do something because you are passionate about it . One thing I always tell people close to me is that the money would come, be calm develop yourself(with books, attending seminars that centers around what you love)  and things would work out in its own time don’t run more than your shadow.

I would also say seeking guidance before venturing into something is very very important, most especially for young people. Carry your family along it could be an elder brother or sister mum or dad so that they can help you, if you don’t want to talk them talk to someone you can trust, someone more advanced than you  that could be of help. Remember that no man is an island and you can only achieve when you have people that can push towards your success.

Just before I go I want to let you know that life isn’t a bed of roses and you can only be an exceptional youth when you put in hard work and prayers towards what you’re doing, till my next post hold onto this piece and enjoy!