Tuesday, November 12, 2019

WEIRD AND CRAZY APPS ONE CAN FIND ONLINE

Since the inception of mobile phones in Nigeria, we’ve seen rapid growth in the mobile industry ranging from iphones, different types of android devices and downloading of apps. You might want to ask me ‘’so where’s this discussion leading us to’’, don’t worry calm your horses down. I’m not giving an elaborate discussion about technology here, I just want to talk about APPLICATIONS (apps) that we all one way or the other download either for educational or entertainment purpose and I decided to research about weird and crazy apps people tend to download. Please I don’t want to laugh alone, join me to laugh as I list them. Thank you (okonlagos voice)

IBEER: ok, while reading different online materials this one popped up more than twice, so according to reviews it’s being said that this app helps you to drink whatever you want using the sensor of your phone. Ha! Somebody please wake me up has the world come to an end ni? Ok na. Me sha i will take a pass on this but if anyone of you is interested you can check it on play store or app store for iphone users.













image source: amazon.com 

SEND ME TO HEAVEN (SMTH): if I should ask now how many of us want to go to heaven, even the cockroach in your living room would raise up its hand so don’t bother, but do you know your phone could take you there? Lol...... don’t raise your hopes too high this app isn’t for that but instead it is an app that tracks how high you can throw your phone. Hmm, so sorry I would also take a pass on this too.  So my dear people if you’re ready to buy another phone go for it perhaps it can also speed up the process for you.(😉).




image source : gagazine.net                                                                               image source: wired.com




PLACES I’VE POOPED: mmm, (👃) what’s smelling?  is that poop? Anyway, if you’re interested in tracking all the places you’ve dropped a bomb out of your bowels, you can download this app for me it’s a no no! Sorry android users only the Iphone users can access this on their app store.








me.me.com 






NOTHING: yes o, my country people there’s an app that does nothing as the  name implies it displays nothing so tell me why would you want to waste your data on a nothing app. Anyway for those who are curious you could try it out? This is another pass for me. Check it out on playstore

Image result for nothing appimage source: reddit.com  



ISHAVER PRO: this app is for my lovely dudes who are well over due for a shave, so just in case you need a quick shave without a shaving stick or machine Google says you can find an app that would help you through your phone. So over to you guys, try it and let it me know how efficient it is, maybe I would try it for my legs,lol

Image result for ishaver proimage source: beebom.com  


MILK THE COW: o ye farmers raise up your hands? Google has stated another way in which you could help yourselves on the farm. So as the world is global now you can use your phone to milk your cows. Oh let me not go far, if you have a mallam friend tell him that if he has a browsing phone he should try using this app game to milk his cows.  (😂)



















I AM RICH: this is the dumbest thing or app I’ve ever come across in years, anyway, according to the developer of this app, he says the app can make you look like a billion dollar without having a dime, what I call fake life. Anyway, this is for the ‘’slay queens’’, the bathroom selfie ladies, the wig borrowers, oops let me shut up my mouth before they come for me. You can find this app on Google play store on all android devices.

 N.B:  Ok so I couldn’t find an appropriate icon for this app but once you type ‘’I am rich’’ on your play store this is the icon I know would pop up.














I would come up with a part 2 of this next week cause I have like three or more to go but I don’t want this piece to be too long to be read so please enjoy as well as laugh with me. Till my next post please enjoy! 







No comments:

Post a Comment