Wednesday, October 30, 2019

LIFE UPDATE


I  don’t know how I’m going to say this but only God knows since when I put up this ‘’title’’ on my blog thinking I was going to come back and push up a write-up concerning how this year has been for me.  You can imagine I practically open this blog almost every day just checking stats and reading my previous post. 😉.  Yeah I’m myself biggest fan, after all if I don’t encourage myself who will? Haha

So this year has been quite bitter sweet for me, thinking of what to write and post (that’s another wahala on its own) and consistency ain’t easy when you have so much on your plate.  From school runs and handling my 8 -4 job, everything is one whole big clockwise affair, dealing with so much and trying to find my own space in this crazy world of ours’, lol.

So I would say that from January till now all I’ve been doing is busy flexing around and jotting down random ideas that enter into my head, so peeps get ready for a back to back posts on my blog I've repented , ‘cause I’ve got something cooking. Another thing I suddenly started up randomly was posting meaningful videos on my whatsapp status, but mehn the struggle is real o 'Cause just that 30 seconds isn’t enough for me but I’m still struggling with how I would be doing it on the gram as well as you-tube. This head of mine is so filled up with ideas I can’t wait to start dishing out.

So guys that's it , it’s laziness that has just been doing your babe, but I promise that before this week  ends watch out for another post I would be uploading unto my blog, fingers crossed and I would meet you in my next post. Kisses