Wednesday, October 24, 2018

HOW I WENT FROM DRAB TO FAB


Hello beautifuls for the past few weeks I've been crushing on myself most especially when I look into the mirror admiring my fresh skin and something dropped into my heart telling me to write about my journey so far concerning my skin most especially my face. Sometimes last year I broke out so terribly that I began to lose my self confidence, I freaked out was unhappy and didn't just know what to do. At first I went to the hospital got some antibiotics all to no avail, then I started to do a research, was reading online about both products and natural remedies and because I'm trying to be budget friendly I decided to take a risk by trying the natural way....... One of the first things I tried out was the turmeric face mask. I mixed turmeric with lemon and applied on my face for twenty minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water, after that I applied my acv toner and used olive oil to moisturize. Pretty simple! I did this consistently for like a week or two nonstop before I later reduced my masking to thrice a week. Asides all this I also started steaming my face and doing a full body cleanse by drinking lemon and water,  juice cleanse( which I did for 7 days) and many more. 
After a while, I stopped the turmeric mask and acv toner to opt for other ingredients and started incorporating products into my regimen as my skin got used to them. Sorry I can't remember some products, but the ones that did stand out was the  clearasil spot control soap, I also tried the palmer's skin success toner(for dark spots) sebamed face toner and back to ACV. I know that's a whole lot of work. But hey, I'm not just going to be all talks and no proof to show cause I could go on and on about my face regimen meanwhile watch out for my updated regimen in my next post as I would be stating  the current face regimen that I'm following


BEFORE:

 

AFTER: